[r-t] 23 Spliced Treble Dodging Major (all the runs)

Robert Lee rlee5040 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 12:51:02 UTC 2009

Many congratulations, Alan.

It would be very easy, when performing a 'cold review' of such a composition, to nitpick
at the method choice, but the sheer difficulty involved in producing it needs to be taken
into account. Perhaps such a composition might just exist leaning towards more standard
methods, but this would be in the realms of someone with some very powerful software and/or
a lot of time.

I'll put my composition on here in September when it's been attempted, after which point anyone
who's so inclined can have a go at it.

How about an 8 part palindromic composition of spliced, including the treble, to obtain all 480 4-bell runs?
That really would be euphoria. Here's a template to start us off.....

5168 (10m/1 differential hunter)

                      12345678
------------------------------
36.1x1.36.14          42317856