[r-t] Muppet Show S Major

Stephen Beckingham bex280 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:39:33 UTC 2009

I rang in a quarter of Muppet Show S Major yesterday evening which included the whole of the course with c/o 65432. Within the course there were 25 4-bell runs, 14 5-bell and 2 6-bell.

What struck me most was not just the number but the variety of runs in the same course. There were 5678's/8765's/4567's/7654's/3456's/6543's/2345's/5432's on the front and back, plus a few involving the treble, all in the same course.

Can anyone find a more musical course of a TD major method (non-cyclic)?

Musical rows included in the course are given below:

32145678
23145678
23451867
23456817