[r-t] Muppet Show S Major

Alan Reading ar5597 at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 18:06:09 UTC 2009

If anyone's interested I've come up with a peal composition (attached)
for 'my' alliance royal method. Bit of tenors together stuff to start
with to get into the mega tittums course, then some blocks of 3 at
strategic points (these could be moved around a bit to taste, although
you can't have 3 bobs at 2 - it's false with the 2nd course!), followed
by a course and half of tenors together to finish. Produces quite a few
runs although I'm sure more could be had with a different
method/composition combo.
Cheers,
Alan