[r-t] Compositions of the Decade: Part 1 - Preamble

Roddy Horton rrhorton at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 19 08:10:04 UTC 2009

Some 2 years ago I started putting the Spliced Surprise (published by the
CCCBR in 1997) collection into a searchable format and have since brought it
up to date with compositions of Spliced Surprise published in the RW since
1995.

I have also added 100 composition and an article from Tony Kench re the
first 100 peals of cyclic maximus rung by the ASCY in London.

It is my intention to extend this collection hence it is no longer spliced
surprise, just spliced. It will eventually include Stedman and Bristol etc.

I'm happy to accept electronic submissions for additions to this searchable
database. Comments also welcome.

As Richard Smith notes, work and other things will inhibit the speed of
growth.

It can be viewed at www.rrhorton.net and follow the link.

Cheers

Roddy