[r-t] Motion Controllers for use with Handbell Manager and Abel

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 14:35:43 UTC 2009

For those people who have enquired about wireless controllers for use with
Handbell Manager and Abel, I have now obtained a UK stock of ActionXL
wireless motion controllers. If you would like some, they can now be ordered
from my website using the link below:-

http://www.changeringing.co.uk/handbellmanager/motioncontrollers.php

In my view the wireless controllers surpass the excellent wired controllers
in that they give you complete freedom of movement and feel more like a
handbell as they are larger and heavier, but as I am the only person to try
them so far I welcome views from others.

Graham