[r-t] 23 Spliced Treble Dodging Major (all the runs)

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sun Sep 20 13:48:49 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 9:02 AM, John Camp <camp at bellringers.org> wrote:
> So why is the message header '23 Spliced ...'?  Or am I being
> compositionally obtuse?  I'm trying to make sense of it for FTEL.

For much the same reason as a message on ringing-chat headed "Thousand
Pealers" might actually be a recipe for blackberry crumble.

The thread started off weeks ago talking about a composition by
Alan Reading, but mutated into one about a composition with some
similar properties, though fewer methods, by Rob Lee.

"Nothing is lost in history: sooner or later every creative idea finds
opportunity and development, and adds its color to the flame of life."
                         -- Will Durant, _The Age of Faith_