[r-t] FCHs

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed May 19 22:48:53 UTC 2010

RAS writes,

> That's a bit harsh, Mark.

Hmm, maybe... But if the spreadsheet is in the archives, couldn't Alex
have searched for it and found who sent it, and corresponded with them!
No-one else is likely to want to support Glint's Excel-based ramblings
are they... ;-)

I also feel bound to say that the subject of FCHs comes up over and over
again with people trying to break into composing, so surely we should
just put something on the wiki under FAQs to cover this?

To be honest, if you are surprised that one lead of a TD method is false
against several others, or can't work out for yourself which ones it's
false against, you haven't got much hope, have you? Questions about why
false course heads fall into groups are the sort of thing I'd expect
from a budding composer, not why falseness happens in the first place.