[r-t] Diamond Delight Major

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sun May 23 12:46:01 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Alan Barber <delibaba at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> This method is Over/Isle of Ely/Uttlesford/Longstanton bastardised.  Having
> called the first peal in each of these methods I think I'll avoid the
> -1258-1236 which of course introduces the D falseness!

That's not the only source of D falseness, though: it's also in the
treble in 7-8 section, because of the 2.34.

"Has it ever occurred to you how lucky you are to be alive? More
than 99% of all the creatures that have ever lived have died without
progeny, but not a single one of your ancestors falls into that group!"
                             -- Daniel Dennett, _Darwin's Dangerous Idea_