[r-t] Falseness groups

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Wed May 26 11:00:49 UTC 2010

Simon Humphrey wrote:

> On reading through this I was startled to find much of it
> contradicts what I've intuitively held to be true for many
> years. Can you give examples of irregular lead ends where
> ambiguities in labelling the groups arise?

I'll write a proper reply to this tonight but in the mean
time, consider the following two statements.

   A.  The three-course touch produced by calling three
   fourths place bobs a course apart in a seconds place
   method is false if and only if the method has U falseness.

   B.  A bobs-only composition in which the two tenors ring
   plain courses throughout is necessarily universally true
   to abcdefXYZ.

Do you think that either (or both?) of these statements are
generally true for irregular palindromic major methods with
a true seven-lead plain course?

The answers are not obvious as they depend on your
definitions, and that's really why I'm asking the question.

RAS