[r-t] 147 TDMM

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Fri Oct 1 16:43:10 UTC 2010

I would be fairly astonished if allowing singles helped with this problem
(# of extents for the 41).  But I too would be very interested to see what
else comes up if they are allowed.  I have already mentioned to Richard an
algorithm which ought to allow a search with singles.  I would guess it
will be a feasible search for the 41 - I don't know about the 147.