[r-t] 147 TDMM

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Thu Sep 30 03:14:33 UTC 2010

Alexander Holroyd wrote:

> Fascinating!  Still some work to do to understand all this...

Indeed, but probably less than it seems.  For example,
components 1-194 are all basically the same -- some sort of
compound splice between Lo, We, Cx and Bn.

> I assume "simple cluster" = containing a single-method extent?

Yes.

> I would like to see, for each cluster, the list of simple splices it
> involves.  I.e. a list of all values of (method X, method Y, # of leads
> changed) for edges in the cluster.  (If you want to get fancy you could try
> to omit "implied edges" - e.g. if you already know there is a 6-lead splice
> of Cm-Bv, don't mention the resulting 12- 18- and 24- lead splices; but we
> can probably still cope if they are included).

The following gives all of the vertices (plans) and edges
(simple splices between plans), including 'implied edges':

   http://ex-parrot.com/~richard/minor/147/plans.gv

It's in graphviz format, but you should find it easy enough
to parse.  Unsurprisingly, it's far too complex a graph for
graphviz to anything sensible with!

RAS