[r-t] Bristol Major Series Six

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue Feb 15 13:00:59 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 7:18 AM, Mark Davies <mark at snowtiger.net> wrote:
> At some point I will see if I can get Don to put them on ringing.org, too.

Just send them to compositions at cccbr.org.uk and they will appear.
These days usually fairly quickly, thanks to all the hard work Richard
Allton does.

"We can discover a general principle to which history provides only a
very small number of exceptions. This is the habit of seeing law not
so much as an instrument for removing the causes of evil as a means of
eradicating its effects by playing those causes off one against
another; the practice, in government, of turning prejudices and vices
to good account rather than try to dispel or repress them."
     -- Condorcet, _Sketch for a Historical Picture of the Progress
          of the Human Mind_, tr June Barraclough