[r-t] Principles

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Tue Jul 5 22:19:25 UTC 2011

On 5 Jul 2011, at 22:07, Alexander Holroyd wrote:
> I find it fairly amazing that such a thing can exist. What is the smallest number of bells on which one exists?

Taking the structure (as I understand it) of your method and applying it to different stages finds that it doesn't work for minor, but does work for minimus giving plain hunt. Royal doesn't work, but max does etc every 4n working correctly. Also successful with 3 separate lines: 349.1.349.1.9.1.9.167.9.167.349.167

MF