[r-t] Principles

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed Jul 6 07:26:46 UTC 2011

Ander writes,

> At this point I would
> be keen to see all examples of methods of this type that people can
> construct - I find it far from obvious what the general patterns are...

Yes, in particular, whilst it seems self-evident that all such examples
must consist of sets of n bells, where each set follows the same path,
and the n bells within each set follow the same path offset from each
other, are there any examples where the the bells within a set are not
in some sense contiguous, i.e. the structure is not reducible to a
principle on M/n bells?