[r-t] Unprinciple extent!

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Sat Jul 16 01:29:03 UTC 2011

I think everyone agrees that the below is in an accurate description of
this particular 720, and it is probably how one would most commonly expect
it to be described.

The only debate (if there is one at all) was over whether a touch "SHOULD"
be described in a particular way, just because one or more osbervers think
that is "simplest".  I would say emphatically not (and I thought that was
Mark's view too).  Graham seemed to be arguing otherwise (but maybe he
didn't really intend to).

cheers, Ander