[r-t] Handbell all-the-work compositions

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Thu Jul 28 22:27:37 UTC 2011

I think these plans might offer some quite interesting possibilities for
music.  The group of order 21 that forms the part ends is a conjugate of
the one composed of rounds, queens, tittums and their cyclic rotations
(Price's [7:05]
http://www.ringing.info/bdp/peals-in-parts/parts-2.html#1
)

The compositions given can't be transposed to have those part ends, but it
should be just as easy to get a composition starting from them.  Then
there seems to be no reason why a large number of (or even all) 4-bell
runs could not be included...