[r-t] FW: Krystals and connections with change ringing

Philip Earis Earisp at rsc.org
Tue May 10 11:29:54 UTC 2011

I've now had a reply from James - see below.

Following James' request I'll point him in the direction of further websites showing ringing polyhedra, eg:

http://fortran.orpheusweb.co.uk/Bells/polyhedra/index.htm

http://xweb.geos.ed.ac.uk/~hcp/bells/

Are there any other relevant links that I've missed?

If anyone has further ringing-related information for James, I suggest contacting him directly and cc'ing in this list.