[r-t] Pinks Triples

Stephen Beckingham bex280 at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 19:24:35 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am due to ring in a quarter peal of this on Sunday and have been given the task of finding a composition. I have tried and failed, so here we are.......
The base method is Grandsire, and the calls are grandsirish calls, but with long places made in 4/5 (145.345.1.345.145 over the leadend for a bob, and 145.345.123.345.145 for a single). Composing grandsire confuses me enough a the best of times, and these calls certainly don't help.
I , and the band, would be extremely grateful if someone was able to produce something, but I realise it's perhaps not the MOST interesting (or useful) thing posted on this list!!
Many thanks
SJB