[r-t] Next mtg? & Diary 2013 p99

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Thu Nov 17 05:44:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Do we have a spreadsheet for the next meeting?

I attach another version of the Stedman Cinques which could form a basis for
p99. I have adopted both Stephen's suggestion for course lengths and the
Caters 'style' and corrected some other errors.

By the way, Michael made an interesting point. Decision (G)E3 says "(a)
Grandsire, Double Grandsire, Reverse Grandsire and Little Grandsire are the
twin-hunt extensions of Plain Bob, Double Bob, Reverse Bob and Little Bob
respectively to the next higher stage, although strictly Plain Bob at odd
stages (Grandsire at even stages) is a different method from Plain Bob at
even stages (Grandsire at odd stages)." All well and good. However, here is
no such derrogation for Original!

Just a thought!

Robin