[r-t] Multi-extent 5-part Surprise Minor

John Warboys john.warboys at lineone.net
Thu Aug 30 08:08:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012, Alexander Holroyd wrote:

> Can it be done with only four changes of backwork per part?

I haven't attempted to do this because of the additional restrictions
it imposes, but I'll have a look at it as I appreciate it would be
quite neat and would make it simpler to ring.  I also intend to look at
bobs-only options, but these will inevitably mean fewer methods in a
5040 and a longer length to get all 41 in.