[r-t] New Alan Reading Composition

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 16:33:58 UTC 2012

Philip:

> "In this test scheme, the aim is to include everything that people might
> find musical...Undesirables: 87s at back..."
>
> Oh God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I think I've just soiled myself.

Philip - you obviously didn't read carefully enough. "user-defined music
schemes, which
can be either be kept private, or published for use by others.". Those who
find 87s at back
undesirable (or 82s & 83s if you look at many older compositions) can score
them negatively, you can ignore them / define your own scheme. Counting them
is useful - as it happens I have scored them zero in the test scheme.

Graham