[r-t] Cam and Granta

Glenn Taylor gaataylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 21:17:28 UTC 2012

Can anyone help John Goldthorpe out with a "definition" of the Cam and
Granta TB variations? He writes:

----
I just want to know which way round the Cam and Granta variations of Kent
are.  I know they are Kent TB with either Bastow LC or Kent LC in the middle
leads, but I'm not sure which is which.  As the Yorkshire Association Peal
Secretary, I have had to check a composition from last year which claims to
be the Granta variation and has Bastow LC as the other method.  Google turns
up a page with a couple of peals on it which claim the opposite
----

Cheers,

Glenn