[r-t] 147 TDMM

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Sat Jun 16 16:55:19 UTC 2012

On 10 Jun 2012, at 00:25, Richard Smith wrote:
[a lot]
> 102 plans still remain to be explained which I will start doing in the next email. Hopefully it won't take me eighteen months to write it!

Great to see this series continued! Only just today stared to digest this email, it seems that the grid splice has been slow to divulge its secrets.

Early on in the series you sorted the plans into clusters containing plans that were linked by simple splices, do you know how many clusters remain to be explained now?
I felt the clusters gave a better representation of the amount left to be explained than just plans.

MF