[r-t] [Fwd: 8 Spliced]

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Thu Mar 15 12:14:12 UTC 2012

Here's the composition from John Goldthrope that was distributed as a
blank message yesterday...

Subject: 8 Spliced
From:    "John M Goldthorpe" <john.goldthorpe at omnieng.co.uk>
Date:    Wed, March 14, 2012 17:25
To:      "Philip Earis" <pje24 at cantab.net>

Philip,

r-t still doesn't like me, so here is what I was trying to send you:

5120 Spliced Surprise Major (8 methods)
John M Goldthorpe

23456     M   W   H   Methods
---------------------------------
42356             -   SSSSSSS/
32546         2   -   CL/B/L/
52436         2   -   SYNN/B/SCY/
54326         -   2   CR/L/B/
63425     -       -   R/PR/
64235         -   2   LY/PNC/B/
---------------------------------
5 part.

1440 Superlative; 640 Bristol,
Cambridge, London;
480 Lincolnshire(N), Rutland,
Yorkshire; 320 Pudsey.  124 com.
61 cru inc 17 56s.  Backrounds,
Queens, Tittums.

John
Disclaimer  The content of this email (and of any attachments) is
confidential. It may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure.  This email should not be used by anyone who is not an
original intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone
who is not an original intended recipient. If you have received this email
by mistake please notify us by emailing the sender, and then delete the
email and any copies from your system.  Liability cannot be accepted for
statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf
of Omnicom Engineering Ltd.  Omnicom Engineering Limited is Registered in
England No: 3153641  -  VAT No.  647481609