[r-t] 8 spliced atw 7com

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu Mar 29 16:21:27 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Robert Lee <rlee5040 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> (for example, IIRC every in course tenors together course of London is
> false against the plain course of Superlative).

I believe your memory may be playing tricks with you. Unless I am
mistaken there are more than a dozen in course, tenors together
courses of London each of which is, in its entirely, true against the
entire plain course of Superlative. Two examples are 64523 and 65432
(though, of course, those two examples are not true against one
another; but each taken on its own is true against the plain course of
Superlative, I believe).

"Certitude leads to violence"   -- Louis Menand (paraphrasing
                  Oliver Wendall Holmes), _The Metaphysical Club_