[r-t] 8 spliced atw 7com

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Thu Mar 29 20:55:15 UTC 2012

Up to this point, Mark, your point of view had a sort of twisted logic,
but here you seem to be descending into the land of madness.  According to
what you are saying, a change of method is not a "change of method" unless
is occurs at a lead end, or some other "conventional" point.  So if I ring
9 changes of Cambridge and then change to Bristol, starting at the half
lead, that is not a "change of method"?   Uh?