[r-t] Question (Was Falseness Groups)

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 22:23:28 UTC 2012

I think this may well be quick to answer for somebody with more computing
power and/or knowledge than me.
Glenn mentioned the X,Y,Z falseness groups and mentioned, in particular,
that Pudsey has one of them - Y.
In Pudsey the Y is caused by the x16x section before and after the half
lead with the bells in a stupid order!
Now in a conventional* treble dodging major method is it possible to
achieve any of these groups prior to the last section (when the treble
dodges in 78)?
I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was yes but I'm not aware of an
example.

Cheers,
Alan

*conventionally symmetric, plain bob lead ends, treble dodges once in each
place.