[r-t] Composition challenge (without html)

Roddy Horton roddy at horton.karoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 21:17:59 UTC 2013

Hi Glenn,

The request came from Martin but and he was looking for something with
similar properties to my 5024 but twice the length.

So in terms of essential criteria it would be :-
1. Over 10000 changes
2. Over 2000 changes of each method

Then desirable would be
3. As much tenors together as possible
4. No 87s at backstroke
5. Bobs only (unless singles are essential to obtain the length)
6. Minimum number of parts possible (1 part preferred, then 2 part, then 3
part etc)

Good luck!

Roddy