[r-t] Touches of Stedman Doubles

John Warboys john.warboys at lineone.net
Tue Aug 13 14:21:11 UTC 2013

>Interesting list. How complete is it? There are no 120's, nor the
plain course, but presumably it's all the true touches apart from
those??

>I'd note that there's one touch of 48 (which is a single every slow
six) that appears to be the only round block shorter than 120, so
unsurprisingly appears in 12 different rotations. Also, every non-
palindromic touch will have a distinct reverse, which is presumably
included in the list?

>MF

120's and plain course were deliberately excluded, the list should be
complete otherwise.  Reversals were not excluded.

John