[r-t] Double Grandsire Minor

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Sat Feb 16 20:44:28 UTC 2013

This is great stuff, Richard.  I think it would actually be quite fun to
ring (Grandsire Minor certainly can be - I've rung an enjoyable peal of
it).  I would like to know whether more plains are possible.

There is no bobs-only extent of Grandsire Minor, unfortunately - I one did
an exhaustive search.

Ander