[r-t] Early peals of Cambridge Maximus

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:46:45 UTC 2013

If you swap the opening WM with the MHW that follows it you can get
something with even more lbr courses and the little bell tittums course
thus:

5280 Cambridge Surprise Maximus
Composed by H Law James (rotated)

M  W  H 23456

-     - 64352

   2    45362
   -    64523
-     - 35426
   -  3 23456

This feels even more contemporary and apart from being a 5280 is probably
as good as any existing peal of C12.