[r-t] Roger Bailey

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:54:02 UTC 2013

Perhaps surprisingly the 24 courses with 5-6 in 5&3,3&5,4&6 and 6&4 are
available (like for Superlative). Linking them up is a bit more problamatic
as you can't have the neat 1/1.5 device as this method doesn't have regular
half leads. You can join them with 1278 and 123456 singles though. You can
arrange them into a simple 2-part format with 4 types of call, Or you can
get away with only 2 types of call and a 6-part format (see below).
Obviously there are loads of different arrangements possible.
I'm aware that Tony Cox produced something similar for Actinium(?) and
Richard Knights has also used the same construction in Superlative so I
claim no originality.

Cheers,
Alan

5376 Unrung B-group Surprise Major

V  M  W  H (42536)

         S  45263

   6     S  42536

q     6    (42635)

2 Part

Snap start and finish.

6=--s--s

-=14

s=1234

S=123456

q=1278

24 each 5678, 6578, 8765, 8756 at the back.

5376(5152)Unrung B-group Surprise Major

V  B  F  H  42536

     (q) SS 43526

q        SS 43625

q  q       (34526)

6 Part omitting (q) from parts 3&6. For 5152 omit one SS.

Snap start and finish.