[r-t] New Bristol Major composition

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sat Jun 15 20:38:25 UTC 2013

Philip Earis writes,

> We rang the composition this morning (http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=291285),
 > and mighty fine it is too. There's a super distribution of back-bell
 > music, and neat transitions that let the method do the work to
 > produce the music off both front and back, rather than
 > bludgeoning around with multiple calls around the course ends.

Excellent, good work Philip. Rob's snap-start plan is rather splendid.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again - Bristol never fails to
amaze. I'm busy mining that area to see what else might be possible, but
I doubt that his arrangement can be substantially bettered.

> I won't be agreeing to ring old-style comps of Bristol going forth

But presumably only because you won't be able to afford the air-fare?!