[r-t] Complexity of extents

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Mon Jun 24 17:48:40 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Richard Smith <richard at ex-parrot.com> wrote:
> What about properties like being right placed?

I'm skeptical that "right placed" is exactly the right abstraction. It
is certainly non-obvious to me why an extent of Allendale would have a
different complexity than the same extent of Westminster, at least if
the calls are all at the lead ends.

"If forty million people say a foolish thing it does not become a
wise one, but the wise man is foolish to give them the lie."
                     -- W. Somerset Maugham, _A Writer's Notebook_