[r-t] Double S Minor, was Naremburn Treble Bob

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Sat Mar 2 16:23:59 UTC 2013

I think (part of?) the problem is that the extension got changed from .xlsx to .bin by whatever on the list server handles the attachments. My computer initially tried to treat this as some form of archive and expand it as such, but Open Office seemed to read the original file fine after a name change.

I am attaching it in .ods and .xls formats. If this still doesn't work for you I can put it in plain text.

MF