[r-t] A new Spliced Surprise Major canon

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu Mar 7 00:19:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Mark Davies <mark at snowtiger.net> wrote:

> by "doubled up" I meant that the array of (bell,PB) counts needs to have a
> number >=2 in every cell.

I don't think this is a sufficient condition. Unless I'm missing something
it doesn't necessarily imply there is a partitioning of the leads into two
atw sets. Or am I, in fact, missing something?

"Nothing is lost in history: sooner or later every creative idea finds
opportunity and development, and adds its color to the flame of life."
                         -- Will Durant, _The Age of Faith_