[r-t] Challenge

Robert Bennett rbennett at woosh.co.nz
Mon May 6 10:44:59 UTC 2013

	It would be nice to have all the different false course
combinations and sets of courses for those combinations. Should be
easy for someone on this site. It is probably already in some
textbook of group theory if someone could translate it into the terms
the rest of us understand.

	Usually start by transposing all the FCHs by the inverse of the other
FCHs. Doing this with the BDK FCHs, you get 35264, 56342, 64523,
42635, 23456.

	For Cambridge Major, the one worked out by GBT in his book is the 24
course, 3 part one. (I think - I can't find the copy I used to
have). Middleton's 25 course block comes out if you use the
same process in a different order.

As noted, there are often lots of special features in most methods,
clean leads like the M-W lead of Cambridge, special courses like
In/5ths For London. It would be nice to have them on a website, or in
a book somewhere.