[r-t] Minor Blocks

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Sun Aug 3 19:00:51 UTC 2014

On 3 Aug 2014, at 09:47, Mark Davies <mark at snowtiger.net> wrote:
> So yes, I think you are right. The use of aliases for new rotations of existing methods seems problematic, so (please Tim, Matthew!) I would like to change Option F to cover lead divisibility only.

We've had too many polls, really, so I'm not running yet another just now for one word different. And retrospectively changing the options people voted on isn't a great idea even if it's a small change.

I'll give the current poll until tomorrow, then post something about the results. Some more careful analysis of the votes may be needed to decide what people think about Option F.

MF