[r-t] Cinques focus

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:34:11 UTC 2014

It is palindromic, just not about the section end. The method was defined
as 9.E.9.E.9.3.1.3.1.3 in order to have the same rows at the section ends
as Erin does (plain bob lead heads in affect) but if you simply start in a
different place the (eg E.9.3.1.3.1.3.9.E.9 which is the same as
9&E.9.3.1.3) then you can see from the place notation that it is
conventionally palindromic.