[r-t] Cinques focus

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:49:24 UTC 2014

I think the problem you will have in getting a worthwhile peal of just
Nirerin is the calls.
You can't have Erin type calls because the section starts with 9.
In the spliced we rang 149 and 12349 calls in place of the 3rd 9 of the
section. These work really well for rotating a block of 4 bells whilst
keeping 7 others fixed and up to 8 courses can be joined this way. But I
suspect they are a bit clunky for getting useful turning courses. The Erin
was spliced in to speed things up and to allow normal calls in Erin for
moving things around.

Cheers,
Alan