[r-t] History

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:31:43 UTC 2014

Yes I considered you could probably always have done that but I guess it
would have meant claiming you had a call at least every 4 changes.
I guess now you could just adapt any 7 bell method to an 8-bell 'block' by
adding the notation 8 on the end of each piece.
e.g. Stedman Block Major: 38.18.78.38.18.38.18.38.78.18.38.18