[r-t] Minor Blocks

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Tue Jun 24 20:27:21 UTC 2014

On 24 Jun 2014, at 02:42, Tim Barnes <tjbarnes23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes agree - 6ths place Morning Star could either be rung as a 2, 2
> differential hunter (with two hunt bells - the 4 and the 5), or as a
> non-method block (since a single lead method).

Out of interest, how would this entity be classified in your proposed decision? Your 1.B.1 seems to force this into being classified as the 2,2 differential hunter (or whatever equivalent classification exists in your decisions). This is non-ideal (in my opinion) but can't see a way to fix it without messing up the entire point of that decision, which I think is generally a good idea.

MF