[r-t] archiving

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Mon May 19 11:47:19 UTC 2014

Hi All,

f.w.i.w., what I see when opening the .gz file via 7zip is the following
directory tree which I have to click on each element before I get to the
.txt file I want to view.

2014-May.txt.gz\\usr\local\cpanel\3rdparty\mailman\archives\private\ringing-theory_bellringers.net\

The fact that gzip is or is not  a compression format or archive format
is irrelevant. I am writing from what I see on the screen.

Richard shouldn't say 'That's not correct'. If he were sitting here, he
would see the problem from my point of view.

Best wishes
Robin