[r-t] gangnam

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Thu May 15 11:09:47 UTC 2014

PPS - For the benefit of PJE, I should have added 'to asymmetric
methods' to the words "that if we had a 1440 in which each row occurs at
both hand- and back-stroke, it should be true". These comps. have the
advantage that they are true to those methods which conflict with
Smith's Theorem such as Yorkshire Court. To paraphrase James Smith, the
'late, great Roger Bailey' that this was the problem to which his comp.
provided the solution.

Hmm. Of whom did Roger say ' /Pretty intellectually bankrupt if you ask me'?

Best wishes
R/