[r-t] proving a touch

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 21 07:59:06 UTC 2014

I guess it depends on what you mean by True.  I think John Warboys has basically answered the question. If the only criterion is that no change appears more than twice then yes it is true to Cambridge. I sort of feel that I would expect a quarter composition to have all 720 changes plus 552 (or whatever number) changes repeated once only. That's a stricter criterion than applied here. On the other hand for quarters I probably wouldn't be so picky as for peals.

Peter