[r-t] proving a touch

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 21 08:40:36 UTC 2014

I had an argument with a local who had been calling quarters of little bob minor and I contended that unless they were variable hunt (which they weren't) you can't get a quarter of little bob minor as you can't ring all 720 changes. The thing is, to me, that unless you add that requirement you may as well just ring plain courses ad call it a quarter. There is a slight extra challenge in requiring you don't ring each change more than twice.