[r-t] Restriction #4

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Sun Nov 30 05:13:00 UTC 2014

On 30 Nov 2014, at 04:28, Robert Bennett <rbennett at woosh.co.nz> wrote:
> What about Slough Big Bob? Does the tenor do enough to be considered an inside bell?
>
> Or what about "BAGPIPE TRIPLES" (Grandsire Doubles with 7,6,8 covering).

Under current rules: neither allowed. Under my current proposed thoughts (bells must be move at least once a lead): Slough Bib Bob is recognised as a method, but "Bagpipe Triples" would be considered Grandsire Doubles with three covers (which is exactly how you describe it, and surely how it would be thought of by almost everyone).

MF