[r-t] Rules

Tim Barnes tjbarnes23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:12:15 UTC 2014

MBD:
>> These concerns led me to include restriction #3 in my original Toyota
axioms. I think after our recent discussions I am persuaded it is better to
ditch it, but still feel it deserves further debate, and a vote.

MF:
> This is actually quite a difficult point to get around, but I think it is
only difficult in the context of how such methods are classified, not
whether they are allowed or not. It is important to be clear (in our own
minds as much as anything else) about which question is asked and answered.

> You can argue what counts as a hunt bell in 2nds place Bristol Major (and
if it should carry the title "Surprise") but that sequence of changes
should certainly be able to be acknowledged and recorded as a method.

Ok, a brief interruption to the interesting new out-of-course spliced s
minor extents to put restriction #3 to the vote: whether methods with a
one-lead course should be allowed.  Thankfully a simple agree/disagree-type
question, unlike the multiple options of the last vote.  MF has kindly
agreed to run the polling again.

TJB