[r-t] Time to vote?

Iain Anderson iain at 13to8.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 12:35:54 UTC 2014

Graham John wrote:

> I think that providing choice is what I like least about this suggestion.
> Some people would send a performance of the same composition up with a named
> rotation and some with the base method (even if the same named rotation
> exists). It fails the "keep it consistent" test.

When you ring Chandler's, is the first method Glasgow or Huddersfield?
I've rung it both ways because at least one ringer each time was highly
opinionated on the matter.  The rest of us didn't mind.
As a band, you agree before you start, call it that way, and send it up
that way.

We failed the consistency test, and lived to tell our grandchildren.

Iain Anderson