[r-t] Me

Dale Winter moikney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:04:00 UTC 2014

> Robin Woolley: ...If they are that exciting, why aren't they rung more? In short, my view is, why go through all the trouble of finding a separate category(ies) to put something in when the thing proposed proves less than popular.

One might hope that by setting things up carefully in the first case we could provide a framework that includes everything that anyone might plausibly want to ring, and never have to add separate categories again. Naive, I know, but so it goes.

Of course as soon as we do this someone will put together a "method" where the odd numbered rows have 3 bells and the even numbered rows have 8. At which point I might concede that the non-method block stuff has its place.

Dale